Friday, March 15, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Peasant Dress



I stayed up till way past midnight sewing this little dress for Sally.  Being the pink and purple princess that she is, she has NOTHING to wear on St. Patrick's Day!  I wanted to make something she could wear again - not a dress covered in shamrocks :) ...of course, that was my first instinct!

 I came up with this peasant dress.  I was pretty much making it up as I went.  It looks much cuter on than it did last night at midnight!  Sally was not thrilled with it and I had to bribe her to even try it on.  She turned up her nose at it big time.  Again, it's not pink or purple or anything like Rapunzel would wear!
 I think it is sweet and it will keep her from getting pinched on Sunday!!

Amanda

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute. The dress and the daughter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress!!! Green is my favorite color, and I love the green fabric you used for the top and bottom of the dress. Cute!!!

    Navy Wifey Peters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete