Sunday, August 19, 2012

Quilt Shops in St. George, Utah


 On our way up to Logan, I made David and the kids stop in St. George while I "ran" into 2 quilt shops.  They literally sat in the running car (107 degrees outside) while I tried to browse through 2 quilt shops I had never been to!  That takes talent!  The first shop was Scrap Apple Quilts.
The first thing that caught my eye was this pattern:

They had it done up in these colors:
 So cute!  I bought the pattern and am determined to make one!!

 They had so many cute things to look at - I could have spent at least an hour there!  I quick grabbed a Halloween Panel by Henry Glass and some fat quarters & left.

Then we headed over to Quilted Works - also super cute and inspiring.  They have a blog!  Check it out!
 Again, I had only a few minutes.  So I bought a few patterns, some yardage and fat quarters.  I have so many projects in my head!!  These are a few photos I took of their shop.  I wish I had a quilt shop in my area!!







 So much fun!  I wish I had more time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment