Sunday, August 19, 2012

Antiquing in Utah!

I just got back from spending a week in Utah with my husband's family.  It was a jam-packed week for sure!  I managed to squeeze in a few minutes of antique shopping looking for vintage Pyrex.  I am excited about my finds!!  I have been looking for a pink piece for my collection & I was so excited to find this pink gooseberry bowl!  The red & blue bowls are actually ones my Mother-in-law gave me from her collection!


I love this green and blue casserole dish too!  I haven't seen this print before.

I love these two divided casserole dishes with lids - they are my first pieces with decorative lids!  I got the yellow one for $5 and the green one for $6!!

 I came across this vintage metal bread box and I fell IN LOVE!!  It will be perfect on top of my fridge - looks so cute in my kitchen!!


1 comment: