Monday, April 15, 2013

Pinwheel Baby Shower


My friend, Brittany, hosted a "Pinwheel" themed baby shower this weekend.  She is such a great hostess!  She gave me permission to snap some pictures!

I love being greeted by the baby shower theme.  I love the pinwheels on the green window.

I love the pinwheel banner and the use of the shutters on the cupcake table.

She printed out labels for each of the water bottles and attached a toy pinwheel that can be kept as a favor.



 There were pinwheel cupcake toppers which also could be taken home as a favor.
 Also note the use of double cupcake wrappers.  Bake in one wrapper and serve in an additional wrapper!

I love the smaller pinwheels scattered around and attached to the pink frame!




 She taped extra invitations to colored plates and set them in easels to continue with the theme.

She hung large pinwheels on both her mantles.




She attached pinwheels to painted bottles and placed daffodils in the bottles for centerpieces.  I forgot to take pictures of the back yard.  There were pinwheels hanging everywhere!

 Such a fun and "springy" baby shower!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful baby shower. so glad to have found your blog today. If you get a chance, please link this to my linky party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunday-linky-party-4.html

    ReplyDelete