Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm Back and Happy New Year!

I took quite some time off from blogging.  I enjoyed Christmas with my family at home, New Year's with more family at my sister's in Arizona, and another week of Winter Break in the San Francisco area with more family!!  It's been a very restful break and I can't believe it is over and the children are off to school.  Now I am ready to get back into the swing of things....I think!  How about you? 

This is a silly picture of myself at the Hobby Lobby after Christmas sale.  We don't have one where I live so I went with my sister in Arizona.  It never disappoints!  2 carts full!!

Looking forward to a HAPPY new year :)

1 comment:

  1. I know this isn't realted to this post, but I posted this question on your post about your kitchen and never got a responce. Do you remember the name and/or brand of the fabric that you used to make your kitchen curtains? I love that fabric and haven't been able to find it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete