Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Bella Clutch from Clover & Violet

 The cute girls at Clover & Violet are offering this darling clutch pattern for free.  Click HERE to check it out!  I sewed one up last night and the pattern is easy to follow and it is super cute!!  You should make one!!
I didn't add a strap to mine as I will use it inside my purse.  I also quilted it with batting.   I love how it is puffy and can stand up on it's own!  I choose these colors because I only had purple zippers on hand - yikes!  better order some more!

3 comments:

  1. It is so cute! Thanks for sharing! I pinned it too. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and a bit whimsical!! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute clutch and cool fabrics!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/01/submarine-sunday-16.html

    ReplyDelete