Sunday, February 19, 2012

"LA Dodger" Themed Bridal Shower


We had a fabulous bridal shower this weekend for a special friend. She and her fiancee love the Dodgers - and I love a theme party!!! We served all the traditional baseball foods: peanuts, popcorn, nachos, licorice, hot dogs, and more!
That is the popcorn from Valentine's Day. I couldn't resist a splash of red in the decor.
I spray painted some frames Dodger blue and was lucky some of their engagement photos were taken in their Dodger uniforms. How cute are the bride & groom!

I went to Smart & Final and loaded up on paper goods: paper trays for the nachos and the peanuts and cups, lids, and straws just like at the ball park. We even got those papers to wrap up the hotdogs in.


I made little cupcake toppers with their initials "K D" - I tried to make it look like the "LA" in the Dodger logo - but my hubby just said "what does KO mean?"

We needed to turn the bride into a Dodger Homemaking Queen! So I sewed a ruffle apron in Dodger colors, made a blue fabric flower corsage, and decorated a tiara. She looks sooooo cute - don't you think?


The favors were bubble gum - you have to have that at a baseball party!! It was a beautiful day and the bride received so many lovely gifts!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks amazing! I was excited to see how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete