Friday, February 10, 2012

Kitchen Update

This is how things look this morning....ugh!!
A while ago I watched a home improvement show about kitchen makeovers. On this particular show they were completely remodeling a family's kitchen all within a $45,000 budget! They bought new cabinets, counters, flooring, appliances....the works. I had to laugh when the designer unveiled the beautiful new kitchen! Like who couldn't come up with a beautiful new kitchen on their own for $45,000! It was a lame show! The trick is doing it on a budget - right!

Which brings me to my kitchen update project - so far I have spent $47 - paint and paintable wallpaper! Here is today's project: painting more cabinets! I am taking them all off the hinges, lightly sanding them, then painting them white. The work sure goes faster when you have a Bengal cat helping out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment