Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Do All Things With Love


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy NewYear!  I can't believe it's 2014.  I have a feeling it's going to be a great year!  I was thinking about what I want to focus on this year - you know "New Year's Resulutions."  (The thought of it sends me into panic mode for some reason.)  Among things I want to do are learn the guitar, practice the piano more and learn to save money (LOL).  But those aren't really the important things.  So I gave it some thought and the quote "Do all things with Love" kept coming into my mind.  I am hoping this will be my little motto for the year.  Ya, it's kind of cheesy but once I gave it some thought, I loved it.  For example, when I am packing lunches in the morning, I can remember to do so with love and remember how much I love my children and I am happy to get to pack them their lunches everyday!  When I am doing load after load of laundry, I can have more love and remember how thankful I am to take care of my family….and so on…..  I think focusing on Love will help me to slow down, enjoy my children, and focus on what's important.  What are you focusing on in 2014?

 If you would like a copy of the printable, click HERE.
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Good words to live by.
    Have a fabulous 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so sweet. And a great idea! This year is the Year of the Fairy Tale for me. Or at least, that's what my online class is called. Aside from paper and books, this year I'll be focusing on fabric. I have a sewing machine to help. WooHoo! Happy New Years, {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete