Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A word on Instagram

I consider myself a social person.  When I go to a party, I am usually the first one there and the last one to leave.  At church, my family has to drag me home or else I would talk in the halls forever!!  Then, why am I usually the last one up on social media trends?  People were texting years before my cell phone had texting capability.  I was one of the last people I know to join Facebook.  I got my iphone last December after friends had theirs for years before me.  Maybe I prefer real social interaction.
Which brings me to the topic of Instagram - I feel like I am the last person on Earth to get an Instagram account!  I didn't realize how far behind I was until I attended Sewing Summit and found out that most people communicate via Instagram more than any other social media.  So, here I go.....I am joining the Instagram world!!!  

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. My sister keeps telling me that I need to get on instagram. I still have to get an instagram friendly device though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not on Instagram either, and I have no desire to jump in. I have enough to keep up with facebook, twitter, my blog, other blogs, my shops, flickr, crafting forums, blah blah blah. hahaha
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete