Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Strippy Table Runner

 I bought this fabric last year in hopes of making a table runner for the dining room.  It finally happened and I love it so much.  The fabrics make me happy when I look at them!!!  There is no real rhyme or reason to the pattern.  I figured out how I wanted it and cut various widths of fabric then sewed them together.  I sewed crocheted lace on the strips of solid grey.  I like the feel it gives it.  For the quilting, I did straight line quilting every 3/4 inch.  I love it!!!



Amanda

7 comments:

  1. Where, oh, where were all these table runners before I began mine! Yours is gorgeous. I'm getting discouraged with mine, but will press on. I'll have to give yours a try next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! i like the addition of the lace ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table runner! If you haven't already had a chance, I'd love for you to stop by and share it at the 100th Tuesday To Do Party over at The Blackberry Vine! http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2013/02/tuesday-to-do-party-100-99-list-makers.html

    Smiles!
    Jami
    The Blackberry Vine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful table runner! I absolutely love the colors!
    I found you at the Naptime Crafters Friday Favs Party! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinking cute! I LOVE it! I blog over at http://www.2crafty4myskirt.blogspot.com/ Every Friday I feature a fellow crafter. I would love to feature you and this project in an upcoming Friday. If you are interested please let me know toocraftyformyskirt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your runner ~ it's absolutely gorgeous! I've never attempted anything 'quilted', but you have most definitely inspired me! {PS ~ LOVE the NickName! (o; } I found your blog through '2crafty4myskirt'. THANKS! =D

    ReplyDelete