Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Its been a crazy month.  February is starting to feel like the new December!  Of course I left making the children's valentine's to the night before at 10pm.  Lucky Ginger Snap Crafts posted this idea and it was quick and easy!
 
Here are mine.  I could not find any crazy straws with loop-de-loos - only squiggles.  We added a Hawaiian Punch on the go pouch and tied them all together.  We only had to make 60 of these!!



I found this cute printable from Lizzie Jane Baby and sized it down to use as a tag for my daughter's Valentines.

 My daughter made the quilted valentine keychains for her friends.  She fussy cut images of birds and fish and owls!  She is the cutest 13 year old ever :)

I tied up all my valentine keychains and hopefully I can get them delivered today.
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Really cute idea! I want to remember this idea for my great nephew and nieces for next year. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete