I can't get enough of these appliqué bunnies in the Anna Griffin Grace fabrics!! I had some left over from my Bunny Bricks Quilt so I thought I would make a few burlap pillows for gifts. They are so cute and sew up really fast.
Here's how you can make one:
- Cut 2 pieces of burlap 8" x 11"
- I already had the Heat n Bond Lite fused to the bunny, so I just ironed it to the center of the burlap.
- Stitch around the bunny twice using brown thread.
- Pin the two pieces of burlap wrong sides together.
- Cut a 17" piece of lace and pin in place, tucking the raw edges inside the pillow.
- Sew 1/2" seam around the pillow leaving an opening at the bottom to stuff. Stuff with fiber-fill and top stitch the opening closed.
They are so cute, and did I mention I love bunnies? They are the cats of Easter :)