Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bathroom Re Do

It's 4 days until the entire family arrives for Thanksgiving.  I decided it would be a good idea to fix up the 2 bathrooms they will be using!!  This is a Jack & Jill bathroom (so not my favorite).  My two girls share it has been HOT pink for the last 4 years.  Time for a change!!!  I haven't photographed the finished product - I will soon - but it looks amazing!
The downstairs bathroom was a little more involved.  We purchased a new vanity & counter top.  When we got home we realized the plumbing hit where the drawers were - oops!  David had to cut out the wall, cut all the plumbing, move all the plumbing.  It only took 12 hours and 3 trips to Lowe's!!

We got it all fixed and patched and painted.  He was putting on the back slash minutes before the company arrived!!


No comments:

Post a Comment